Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Delicate Rose is a creeper.

Preface: A few weeks ago Bubba was at our house. I decided to take a nap. After a while it was time for me to get up. Bubba told my mom that he was going to yell "TIME TO GET UP!" Being the amazing person she is, mama told him not to do that, but instead to quietly tell me to wake up and kiss my forehead. So he came down and gently told me to get up and kissed my forehead and cheeks. He was so cute! So I pulled him up on my lap and told him how adorable he was, and kissed his lack of forehead and sweet air-filled cheeks. Seriously, he's the cutest 4 year old!
Last night I fell asleep watching TV with Delicate Rose. She was ready to go to bed, and to her credit was kind enough to want to wake me up and get me to go to bed. Well, if you know anything about Willoughby's, there is 2 things about us and sleeping. 1. We can sleep anywhere: airplane, cars, movie theaters, school, ANYWHERE. 2. We are hard to wake up. Like super hard. So Delicate Rose tried and tried to get me to wake up with no luck. She remembered how cute I thought it was when Bubba woke me up when he kissed my forehead. So she decided to try. But when she started to lean down, she remembered when I would talk to Seymore, and how jealous she was. So naturally she started mocking his sucker fishy face. Of course this is when I wake up. Delicate Rose was standing above me, coming toward me, making a fishy face. WHAT. I was seriously ticked. I can't tell you what happened as a result of my ticked-ness because this is a family friendly blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment